Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
Strength, Inc. inspires, uplifts and finds the light within everyone.
Group facilitation, workshops and inspirational speaking by Strength, Inc.
Leadership. Diversity. Empowerment. Relationships.
It’s all on the table.
Strength, Inc’s founder, Requina Barnes, LICSW is a respected speaker and facilitator. She has taught and led groups ranging from small, intimate groups to large keynote speaking engagements.
Our workshops and speaking engagements are a right fit if you are:
- An organization looking for someone to support your staff with diversity in the workplace
- An individual hoping to implement a system for your personal and professional balance
- A university expecting to have students engage in a rich conversation around race and academia
- A corporation seeking to increase team building among your staff
Ready to book Requina for your next speaking engagement? Let’s talk.
WORKSHOP + SPEAKING FAQs
Our pricing varies based on the complexity and deliverables of the workshop. Typical workshops are either half-day or full day. Rates vary between $500 and $2,000+
Strength, Inc. is available for keynote speaking or inspirational speaking. Prices depend on event details. Please contact us for more information.
Strength, Inc. can customize any workshop based on your organization’s needs. Here is a sampling of our most requested topics.
- Race relations in the workplace
- Self-care and balancing as a woman and professional
- The experience of students of color in an academic setting
- Leadership, self-value and finding your passion
HOW TO BOOK
Email us your workshop details and requests at email@example.com. We will return your email within 48 hours to discuss your goals and determine pricing.
Strength, Inc. has worked with the following organizations and universities:
- Boston University School of Social Work | Boston, MA